Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goodbye to friends...

On Thursday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for a going away dinner for our friends the Austins. Cliff has accepted a new job in Austin, TX...yes, we gave them a hard time about the Austins being in Austin! Cliff left on Friday and Alice is going to stay here until their house sells. I think there is some apprehension, but I know they are going to be fine. Eric and Cliff are fraternity brothers. Also joining in on the good time were Beau, Brenna, and their PRECIOUS son, Cooper. Beau is also a fraternity brother.

I mean, how cute is Cooper?? He is so sweet! It was so funny when they first arrived because Cooper just kept staring at Lucas as if to say, "Who IS this CRAZY baby next to me??", "Don't leave me alone with him!!". After a few minutes though of Lucas trying to reach out and grab Cooper's face/arms/hands/ears/etc. Cooper warmed up and they had a good time together! I think that they are going to be really good friends as they grow up together. There are plenty of stories about their fathers getting into "trouble" together, so I can only imagine what the future will bring for these two.


1 comment:

  1. loving the new blog back ground; that'll wake me up next time i am catching up at 2am! can't wait to see the o'neal clan on the plains!

    ReplyDelete