Sunday, July 3, 2011

Zoo

We went to the zoo in May before it became unbearably hot here in Alabama. Lucas loved seeing all the animals. I think the cutest part was watching him make the noises when he saw a particular animal. He was too precious!


We actually got to watch them train, feed, and bathe the lions. It was pretty cool. Basically they would do anything to get some raw hamburger meat.
Alice

This is when I looked up to the heavens and thanked God for opposable thumbs that allow me to hold a cup!


Cool dudes in their shades. Never mind that Lucas wasn't wearing them on his ear correctly. It's how he rolls.
Eric said this reminded him of someone. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who though.
We of course had to get our picture made with the gorilla cut out


No comments:

Post a Comment