Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nothing...

That is exactly what the nurse practitioner said to me today "Nothing"- as in no change. Lucas is evidently quite content where he is and he has no inclination to make his entrance in this world any time soon. I know that this really doesn't mean anything because I have had several people tell me that their doctor told them that there was no change and they ended up going into labor that week. Let's remember though that this will be Eric's son and well there is a little bit of a stubborness there...just teasing...sort of. My due date isn't until next Friday so I'm really not trying to rush things, but...

Life is still good. Mom just finished her 4th round of chemo so next week is an off week then we start the 5th round which means there are only 6 more treatments! She is excited to be even further through the process. She should know the latest CA125 count tomorrow so I will update everyone then.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment